So another 4th of July has made it's way into the history books...and I just needed to update my blog with the float-making par-tay that was going on in Grantsville all last week!
Meet some of the crew...
And take it to the starting point...
of the Grantsville 4th of July parade...
BIG THANKS to CarolJ for letting me come out and work on the Soelberg's Market float again this year. It was a blast!! I love to see this come together...and love working with the gang! Haven't heard yet whether Soelberg's took the first place ribbon, but if I were a judge this year...prejudices aside...I'd have given Soelberg's top spot before it even started this year!!
July 4th 2010 — Soelberg's Market
Fiercely Defending Freedom
Fine Print: I just have to say...last week as I was working alongside
people who love this country and the principles it was founded upon,
and then participating in a broadcast on Sunday filled with music
that celebrates July 4th, I've realized that I really do love
TWO countries equally as much....
It doesn't have to be an either/or feeling at all.
1 comment:
Man, we miss all the fun!
Post a Comment