Welcome to my world.
I don't know how I've lived in Utah for so long
without knowing about these little gems!
Honestly. I pity the friend who is ALWAYS
having to teach me the finer things of life.
So....it happened a few months ago.
I met up with this friend to do some
shopping for someone's birthday.
"We need to go to a Michael's" she said.
"Let's go to the one on Fort Union and we
can grab some chicken nuggets
at Chick-fil-A."
What? Chicken nuggets from a drive-thru?
The look of shock must have registered
like a neon sign on my forehead.
I mean really....who BUYS chicken nuggets
from a drive-thru...for themselves?!
Obviously I hadn't had THESE
chicken nuggets so it was a "must do."
And over to Chick-fil-A we went.
Oh my.
Let me just state for the record
that these little babies don't even need
one of their 4-5 different flavors of sauces.
And now?
Well...NOW my life consists of this.
I know every Chick-fil-A location between
Provo and Salt Lake City!!
And just to let you know how bad it REALLY is....
I get excited when I have an appointment
with my dermatologist.
His office, you see, is practically across
the street from #2.



8 comments:
Oh, Carol, I'm sorry you and these little beauties hadn't met 'til now. These have been one of my all-time favorites since I was a kid. In fact, now I'm craving some myself, thank you very much. ;) Have you had the 'waffle' fries yet?
I hear ya! I love that place too. Still waiting for Provo to get a drive thru!! Best chicken ever. I guess for now I will have to settle for university mall. :)
Yumm! Those are the only GOOD chicken nuggets. My kids like the ones at that "golden arches" place but I think they are so nasty, even the smell!
Too bad you weren't at our wedding reception in Georgia... Trays and trays :) what's your favorite dipping sauce? They're so good they don't NEED a sauce but o do like the poly sauce. Now you got me wanting some and there aren't any stores around me. Shall we meet in ATL where the grace the corners of every intersection? Miss you
Don't mind the typos, typing from an iPod :)
When we moved to GA, we joked about everyone being obsessed with Chick-Fil-A, now we are obsessed too! We use to live across the street from one, now we are 2 miles away, it's been rough . . . only kidding.
Okay folks...this is how bad it is. I got on my blog to check in with my friends/family and had to double-click on those nuggets...cuz they looked SOOOOO good!! Rachel...I just have to say....those nuggets "ismerato" me!!
Haha! I love finding new food to obsess over.
Post a Comment