Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Moroni, the Calgary Temple, and the Folks

I promised my parents I'd post the latest video of the Calgary Temple on my blog. So Mom and Dad...besides seeing Moroni on top of the temple, I also get to see you!! And for those who haven't seen this yet....Mom and Dad are at 00:34 of the video.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

'Parichme,' that's very cool!

Anonymous said...

I love this. Is mom wearing a bucket hat?

Linda J said...

We didn't make it out to the site so thanks for the video. It is cool that mom and dad are in it, a part of our history now. Also making history is the fact that I have finally figured out how to leave a comment with my name attached and not just "anonymous" like some weird stalker. Maybe I 'll learn to make my own blog next and then take over the world! Baahaahaa! Love you sis.

Emily said...

Very cool! (and I'm not just talking about the temperature)
p.s. Hi BYUFISH mom and dad! It was nice to meet ya!