A few months ago we got a new phone system at work. Well, maybe not a NEW phone system....just an UPGRADE. The point being....we could now get our voice messages through our email program. The system would type out the voice message for us.
I have to say....just between you and me....this has given me a few laughs when I've really needed it....and honed my tranlsation skills. See how you do:
Just Before Christmas:
Hello Carol hey two things is frost's.
Let me know you're doing for Christmas number one number two I was out on -- this CP place -- calmer whatever -- yes awesome place in Calgary for around Christmas needs to Christmas News whatever front are -- 500 -- now with the Atty. was for whatever but -- you're still trying to go there but anyways -- I want to find out -- your plans for Christmas how we can -- get together little bit -- also thank you for lincolns lavatory very nice I got my made the other day and give it to and -- I'd like to pay for that -- is give me a call though seller this number whatever wanna -- talk to you and share the joy this season.
From a CoWorker:
Hey Carol this fortunately in any this big favor I want to be able to make it.
In the morning and I need to speak -- my wife's car to the garage and the morning so but I'll I'll be there as soon as I can -- be appreciated 10:15 tales someone in that so I'm gonna say he.
Anyway thank you very much appreciated have a great day bye.
From a Client:
Hi Carol ten four and I am.
Calling to let you know that the demo of the being so long -- is I put it on the road right -- under the youth programs and then Cid -- and click on the 2012 folder in in there is -- the rise and shine -- demo so -- again it's rough but this that'll give a feel for -- least be a -- when it will sound like so.
My two favorites:
Hey darling I just called to say Ya my.
Give me a mail and yes I did look all oppressing open you know I went and you can stop me or to you later thanks for getting those out I need the invoice love you bye.
And:
Page lesser hard one let them know that I should call yesterday at -- which is somebody I've never heard of or anyway calling you back.
Play phone tag for little while I sure love working with Carol Salmon so give me a call back if you need something to you later bye.
Sooooo.....
As you can see, there's never a dull moment here at work....AND NOW....back to "The Office...."
4th of July 2026
1 month ago
4 comments:
So funny :)
Carol, i was in Pheonix Friday night. Wonderful job. Very touching. Patty Amen/Gibb
OK, OK, I've got GREAT one for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9L9A1IMTQo
The Rick Santorum and Ron Paul ones are hilarious.
These little 'aftnexp' of yours reminded of these videos. :)
I just saw this and it is so funny! I don't think I have good translation skills because I can't tell what hey are supposed to be for the most part. It reminds me of words that pop up when you are text messaging... sometimes they are so funny I want to send it to the person instead of the real message.
Post a Comment