Monday, December 3, 2012

The Beginnings of Christmas

For me, Christmas season doesn't start on Black Friday. As much as I love Small Business Saturday, that's not when it starts for me, either. And it isn't Cyber Monday.

No....I always look forward to the first Sunday in December. There's always such a sweet spirit surrounding the First Presidency Christmas Devotional. How blessed we are....each year....to be able to step away from the craziness around us and focus on the Savior. His birth and life's purpose. It diminishes the noise around me. And I can look forward to the rest of the season.

If you haven't seen the devotional, you may want to take some time and let yourself enjoy the true meaning of Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was very good Carol. and always fun to see you. During the congregation singing "Silent NIght" there is an especially good view of you.