Monday, July 7, 2014

I'm sailing! I'm a sailor! I sail!

Recently, I found myself wondering when Mom and Dad had last spent Christmas with me in Utah. I looked through my calendar, on my phone, in my pictures....and then realized....I have a blog.
Sure enough....I found my answers in past posts. 
But when I started reading these posts I wondered why I stopped writing. It's my journal of sorts. Not the deep thoughts journal but a travelogue of my life. I need to come back to blogging. Not for the few who may be interested in a little more of my brainy thoughts, but for me to remember what my life is filled with (all good things of course....).
Facebook is nice for short thoughts...Instagram is fun to quickly post or click through pictures. But deep down...I need a place to write a little more...without offending others with more than 2-3 lines of text! 

Hey....I'm blogging! I'm a blogger! I blog!

2 comments:

Linda J said...

So glad you're a blogger - I need your help when you are here so that I can too be a blogger. Love you and you're right our lives are filled with lots of good stuff and I need a place to take note of it all. Wished you were with us today to stampede it up! Can't wait for your visit.

sdr said...

Keep sailing, Bob!