Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tour Prep

So tonight we have our pre-tour concert. I think some of the family have tickets to attend. I'm glad they'll be attending the second half though...I think I'm a little better at those pieces than the first half! But I'll be ready to go come the Toronto concerts on June 22!
I'm learning new things though. For instance, you really CAN pack over a week in advance! No kidding. Our dress bags (with everything we need for the concerts, plus a dress or two) have to be packed tonight. Sunday we have to drop off our big suitcases (which we won't see for the first three days), and Thursday morning (June 21) when I fly out I'll have packed everything I'll need for three days in a carry on. I'm going through my closet looking for non-wrinkle wear, which hasn't been too fruitful. BUT today, my friend here at work told me that you can buy some kind of spray that de-wrinkles your clothing. WAHOO!!! Anyway, I'll be trying to post a play-by-play of my experiences while on tour. If not, you're always welcome to read up at mormontabernaclechoir.org for updates.

3 comments:

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

Where the heck have you been? Sounds like you have been pretty busy! Don't be a stranger!!! :)

Mindy said...

Please give us the play-by-play, I'm sure it is going to be wonderful! Have a GREAT time!

Sara said...

MY ROOMMATE USES THAT STUFF ALL THE TIME! its like wrinkle relaxer or something it works wonderrrs. so i would pick some up before you head out if i was you. who is your roommate going to be? so toronto is the first stop then where? how long will you be gone? hope to see you soon carol! it's been MONTHS!