I have some cool furniture that Mom and Dad are really excited about. A rocking recliner chair, a couch (with recliners), and a lovely dining room table with chairs. Can you tell all of this was purchased before the mortgage payments begin in November? Ya...we'll see if there is anything else added in the next ten years.
But who wants to read all of this? You just want to see pictures . . . so let me end with this. When Mom and Dad first walked in for the first time Thursday, October 4th after choir rehearsal they were awestruck. Mom couldn't stop talking about all the storage closets and space, Dad couldn't believe how big it was. But best of all was in the morning when I went into their suite, Dad was laying in the bed looking up at the light and said, "You know Carol, you have really wonderful lights. They have a marble look . . . which means they won't need to be cleaned very often." And there you have it. I couldn't be more blessed . . . unless someone wants to come in and get rid of the bins and boxes in my garage!
PS—There are three rooms still to be posted . . . one of them has a name. You'll know why in the next blog! I'll try and write that in the next day or two so come back to see the rest of this great and spacious building!




10 comments:
Congrats Carol!!!! Looks amazing! I am jealous!
cat :)
Carol!
It looks so great. LOVE the table and chairs. I am glad we decided to get that table that night. We are thinking of coming to your broadcast on the 28th and spending that Sunday with you. If Erin comes we have to go back that night, if not, we might sleep over! and leave in the morning when you go to work. What do you think?
If you want to donate blood, just go in to Mountainstar, it's like 2 doors down from Subway on Bulldog Blvd. Make sure you tell them you are there for Shelly! And maybe talk to Dallin about when she's working if you want her to do it.
You just gotta go sometime in October. When Brandon donated, Shelly was in the lead. I don't know now though.
It's beautiful Fish. Congratulations. You deserve it.
ok, it looks GORGEOUS! way to go on such a big purchase. and all your furniture looks great. just enough chairs at the dining room table to invite us over for dinner :)
Carol,
My favorite part is Grandpa waving from down the hall!!! Nice place, I need to come see it now that everything is unpacked and out of boxes!
Carol
I love it. It seems like for ever! I found your blog on Rachel's site. I am so glad I found it. Now I can stay in better touch.
love ya
Kathryn
Looks like we might need to make a trip out to UT...and now we can stay with YOU!! The place looks great, I'm excited for the bext post!
It looks so nice. I like your table and chairs. Sad that I live like 15 min away and this is how I am seeing your place. We need to come visit....but your never home.
Post a Comment