Saturday, September 15, 2007

It's coming...

Well, I did a walk through on the townhome last week. I will hopefully be signing on Monday, which will mean that I'll be moving bits and pieces over to the new place throughout the rest of September. The Choir sings at the Homecoming Spectacular at BYU this next week so my time is pretty well booked. And then there's conference rehearsals, conference, a few free weeks and then we're into Christmas rehearsals. Who would have thought the Choir would honestly keep me out of trouble! I don't have time to think about anything else. And that's all. I'm in Logan helping out the Lees in there quest to move. Seems like a lot of us are deciding this is the year to move! Anyone else getting any ideas?

3 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Carol,
Thanks for coming up. I hope your back is okay after sweeping with Frodo's broom. Thanks for helping out. We went today and more dust blew in from an open window. AAAGGGGHHHHHH. WILL IT EVER BE CLEAN? See you on Friday.

Stephanie Salmon said...

Carol, you need to check out me and Brandon's blog. It's stephandbran.blogspot.com

Sara said...

will i see you around conference time? and i mean not just on the big screen you celebrity you...