Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A friend of mine (Tam Wood) and I got the perfect photo!


For those of you who don't know, the MTC had a fantastic weekend of concerts. The Choir, Orchestra and a bunch of other people had more like three weeks of rehearsals and concerts. And the King's Singers, who were the guests this year, sang phenomenally. You can go to www.mormontabernaclechoir.org if you want more information as I've probably already said too much.
I'm just now starting to get into the Christmas mode...so for those of my siblings looking for their Christmas books, they have all been sent (except for Diane...I'll bring yours up on Sunday and Mark...Sara's going to take it tomorrow). I hope you enjoy the book this year. It was written by the son of a woman I used to sit by in the Choir.
We're supposed to have a storm hit us this evening. I really do believe it'll be a white Christmas in Utah this year! I'm excited although I hope that the roads will hold until I am safe on the heated driveway in Logan. Diane and Konrad have invited me up and so I'll spend a couple of days with them.
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! I'll post a little more when I think of something exciting to tell you...or have more pictures!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Nice to finally hear something from you! I heard the concerts were fantastic, what an accomplishment for everyone! I can't wait to watch it on DVD. Thank you SO much for the DVD and cd you sent with my parents! You are so thoughtful, and it is so nice to have more variety of the music and feelings of "home". Merry Christmas!

Jennifer Lee said...

That is a fantastic picture. I wish I could have been there.

byufish said...

Mindy—I totally miss you each year! It was fabulous...I was able to pass some tickets on to your parents and was so happy they made it! I figure if I can't have you on the stage, I can have your parents in the audience. I'm glad you liked the DVD and CD. You know you'll get them wherever you are! Your blog is soooo fun! You're a great Mom...I admire your style! Love ya—C.

Tara Fears said...

Uh BY THE WAY...that concert was AWESOME! I loved every second of it! Thanks so much for hooking me up with tickets so I could continue Christmas tradition for the SIXTH year in a row!! Wow, I'll miss that the most when I no longer live in Utah!