So I swore I wouldn't blog again until I had some pictures. Well, I have the pictures but I'm not on the right computer to load them. Soooo you'll just have to be patient. Maybe I'll load those pictures tonight.
But I wanted to put a quick note up to those who are going through tough times and need a little lift. President Eyring spoke at the BYU devotional yesterday and as I was watching it on my computer, I realized that BYUTV.org allows you to go back to previously broadcast events and watch them again. Sooooo go to BYUTV.org, click on the TUNE IN NOW logo, then find Tuesday, January 15, 2008 and scroll down to the BYU Devotional. AWESOME talk!! Enjoy it...and then if you're still wanting more, go to Sunday, January 13, 2008 scroll to 9:30 am and watch the broadcast...you'll notice I'm wearing my favorite 70's tie blouse.
4th of July 2026
1 month ago
1 comment:
Yes, Carol... where are the pictures? I am waiting.... and waiting... haha. I am just excited to see your photos!
Hope you have a great day!
*wish me luck, I am teaching the primary kids about Canada on Saturday!
Post a Comment