


The past weekend was such a wonderful experience! I think we all agree that President Hinckley truly was a giant of a prophet, and one that we all loved. I had some wonderful, tender, moments during the week's events and will cherish those experiences and be grateful for the blessing of being in the Choir. With President Hinckley selecting the music personally, it was a little more difficult to sing without visible emotion as each song's text was, in a way, President Hinckley speaking to all of us. What a wonderful man. What a great example. And what a fantastic opportunity we have of supporting another prophet, by standing a little taller, and being a little better because of our association with President Hinckley.
2 comments:
that must have been such a neat experience to be one of the heavenly chorus, praising such a beloved man. I really feel honored that I can say My aunt was there. keep us all posted
Emily
I had the amazing opportunity to be there! and I saw you! I love you Carol!
Post a Comment