Friday, February 29, 2008

Playing Hooky Reaps No Fun Rewards

Don't have much to tell so it'll be short. Just wanted to send out a general THANK YOU to everyone who stopped in at the hospital. It's always nice to have visitors to cheer up those dreary rooms! But really, who would have thought playing hooky from work would put me in surgery where I am now the recipient of several extra ounces of metal pins and a plate?

Oh, wait...it's February 29th and NOT April 1st! What was I thinking!! Have a great weekend everybody!

4 comments:

Jennifer Lee said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I was totally believing your story. You're joking, right? Because now I'm all worried.

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

O.k. you scared me. I was thinking where have I been? I am glad you are just joking. I haven't seen you forever!!! Lets do lunch sometime.

Tara Fears said...

NOT FUNNY!

Ryan + Jess said...

I hope you are joking - otherwise, I have no idea WHAT you are talking about. We are out of the loop up here :)