
Yup. I've invested in a Sunrise alarm clock. It simulates...a sunrise...but in your bedroom! My friend Jennifer talked about how fantastic they were (she's had one for a few years) and not wanting a repeat of last year, I decided to order one and try it out. Not cheap...BUT I'm hopeful the returns on this investment will be way better than any of my other investments lately! And ya...it doesn't need to be too good to accomplish that.
So it's getting delivered on Tuesday...I'll do a follow up later but I'm super excited about this!
4 comments:
Hey Carol!
Wow. I'll start checking your blog more often... Happy Fall!
I can't wait to hear about this sun rise clock! It sounds like sometihng I would really enjoy. Cause I HATE having light when I sleep...but I LOVE the sun coming in my window early in the morning in the summer...to wake me up...but you don't quite get that sun early in the mornings in the winter. So, yes...let me know.
She blogged again! Hurray!
I miscounted. IT WAS 18 Fish sightings.
18! A true record.
Wow.
P.S. You looked snazzy up there.
I whistled, but you couldn't hear me.
So how is the Sunrise working out Carol? We are all dying to know. We need a new alarm clock since it now requires us to be strong as a lowlands gorilla to use some of the buttons but I never even considered a Sunrise.
Post a Comment