Monday, June 1, 2009

SEVENTEEN DAYS

It's true. Seventeen days until tour and I have SO MUCH TO DO that I probably won't comment on your blogs...I may not even READ your blogs. I definitely won't be POSTING on my blog. I may not even see anyone outside of Choir and work. No hard feelings...i still love ya!

So for 2011:
1. It's okay to do things way before the month you leave on tour.
2. Being prepared is NOT just for boy scouts.
3. Keep your office organized ALL YEAR LONG...you won't be so frantic before tour.
4. Thinking up great ideas for the missionary tour committee...ya NOT such a great idea!
5. It's best to take very tiny bites.
6. Learn to say "that's good enough."
7. Have a friend who will tell you to just SHTOP when you're getting out of control.
8. LISTEN to that friend.
9. Sleep deprivation...a good thing to be in the habit of BEFORE tour.
10. Stay very good friends with your sister who is a master seamstress!!

Love you all...see you in a month!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Happy touring to you...take good care of my family! And try not to make too many "nesses."