Friday, May 29, 2009

ABCs--TAGGED BY SANDYJ

A. Attached or single? Single...at least I was this morning when I woke up.
B. Best Friend(s)? CarolJ, CyndyS, do I have to limit?
C. Cake or pie? Pie-ish...can I put a cobbler in the pie category?
D. Day of Choice? Thursday. LOVE driving the I-15!!
E. Essential Item? My Car
F. Favorite Color? Black
G. Gummy bears or worms? bears
H. Hometown? Calgary, Alberta CANADA
I. Indulgence? lemon tarts..I have the filling in my fridge right now!
J. January or July? JULY!!! Why January? It's cold. Bad roads.
K. Kids? Nope, never had a baby goat
L. Life isn't complete without? My car (can I use an answer twice?)
M. Marriage date? Undecided...
N. Number of brothers/sisters? 3 sisters and 4 brothers
O. Oranges or apples? MANDARIN oranges...I eat apples because they are supposed to be good for me. But they have to be small.
P. Phobias? Do you have all day?
Q. Quotes? I AM CANADIAN
R. Reasons to smile? Ummm.....inducting new Canadians
S. Season of choice? Sprummer.
T. Tag some people: Alison, Jeanell, Tara, CarolJ (I can dream...)
U. Unknown fact about me? Then it wouldn't be unknown would it?!
V. Vegetable? Avocado...or is that a fruit?
W. Worst habit? Getting to work late.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound.
Y. Your favorite food? Peking Garden's ginger beef...Mmmm...does anyone want to do a road trip to Calgary?
Z. Zodiac Sign? Leo

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, fresh look for Carol. Any ideas of how to use "bianeped" in a sentence? hmmm....

jefferies family said...

Thanks for playing. Love the qoute and reasons to smile!! Do you have Canadian relatives or something? You sure mention Canada ALOT!! Sheesh!! hee, hee!