
June...what can I say about June? Not much. It's a blur really...and there is that "gag" policy from the administration of the choir-that-must-not-be-named. The first two weeks were spent frantically finishing a "project" and the last two weeks were spent singing and busing our way through the central states. I did learn things...one of which was that you must choose your bus by the consistently working air conditioning system AND the consistently working wi-fi. All other aspects of riding on a bus...negligible. Oh, except you REALLY WANT to be on the same bus as CarolJ when someone doesn't quite get situated in the tiny cubicle bathroom and it needs to be cleaned up. KUDOS to that woman! I'll do anything for her for the rest of my life for making that day's ride so much better.

SO ON TO JULY!!
THIS I can post.
Think July 1st...CANADA DAY! Now if you're Canadian and living in the states, you can't find a parade ANYWHERE...so where do you go? Aaahhh...you go to GRANTSVILLE!!
No parade that day. No Canadian flags billowing in the breeze. There weren't even any fireworks.
BUT...
There WAS one of these
And one of these
And so I give you a pictorial description of how I spent Canada Day (and parts of the 2nd and 3rd) working with some good friends from Soelberg's Market decorating their 4th of July float! Oh my...I had SOOOO MUCH FUN!! I'm really hoping this will become a Canada Day tradition (when I'm NOT in Canada of course).














THANK YOU MADDIE FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER!!!
8 comments:
and.... we couldn't have done it without you.... I would have never scraped and re-lettered like you did... you are the real CHAMP! OH... CANADA..... let's do it again next year! And by the way.. you can't go to Canada... it will conflict with the next project.... Dragon......on .... next year. oh please please please.
Uhhhh....one picture is missing....you and the award. When may I get a picture of THAT?! It would COMPLETE the post you know.
hawt dresses!!
Such an "anesti" I couldn't be there for more of the process. I was SUCH A GROUCH that day...remember? Oh my...maybe next year I won't have dresses to get rid of and can help more and be more cheery.
Excellent pics by a outstanding photographer... I wonder who her mother is... she seems to have raised such a great kid, she must be pretty amazing.(JK) Hey, I love the 'we're so smokin' in our hot blue dresses' picture, it's HOT!!
You guys did an awesome job on that float! We went to the 24th float preview and some were really cool but I think the soelbergs float really could have been a contender!
You ROCK!!! I couldn't ask for a better friend than CAROL!!!
Happy Birthday Carol Dear! We hope your day is an AWESOME one!
Post a Comment