Thursday, December 10, 2009

Merry Christmas

Have to say...this is a VERY BUSY week....but I just HAD to post something so that I could change my background to something more festive.

Soooo...Merry Christmas.

For those of you who will be lucky enough to attend one of the largest Christmas celebrations in the world...well...have fun, enjoy, AND DON'T BE LATE!! We had our first get together with the guest artists last evening...let's just say 4" or more heeled to-the-knee purple suede boots made a statement. A lot of women wanted those...I wonder if we'll ever be asked to wear something more dramatic than comfortable black closed toe and heel shoes?

6 comments:

Sara said...

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS CONCERT. You are the best!!!!! love you!

Rachel said...

See you tonight on the big screen...why is it that I always have these FABULOUS seats, but end up watching the big screens anyway? ...Close ups, anyone?

Mindy said...

Okay, I totally couldn't see those boots from where I was sitting, dangit. I'm sure they were pretty impressive. She's quite the diva, but I LOVE that voice! See you tonight!

mj said...

heard about the boots. I too wish I had boots such as those.

jefferies family said...

The girls and I were able to go this mornng. I however did not get to see 'your' purple boots. They must have been hid under your to the floor length dress. Natalie Cole was amazing though! She touched my heart at the end. The mini concert was so good as usual! The girls were excited to see you on the big screen quite a few times. The camera man must have a thing for you...

Natalie said...

It was a great show! It just isn't Christmas until you attend the choir Christmas concert:)