Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas in TWO DAYS? What the . . .

Wow . . . I can't believe it's December 23! But this happens every year . . . I'm sooo focused on getting ready for the concerts that I have more simmering on the back burner than can actually fit! And here I thought I was on top of things!!

So yesterday . . . this was my living room.

By the time I left for the office this morning things had been picked up reasonably well.

BUT tonight . . .

Well HOPEFULLY tonight I'll FINALLY add a few "somethings" to the tree. It's never too late is it?

Regardless of what will or will not be on my tree, I do want to wish you all a Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

Diane said...

I see a remote control on the table. Is that the long lost one? We have been worrying about it. Also - to let you know we are having special Christmas Eve dinner at 4:00 p.m. and shepherd's meal later after going caroling. Can't wait to see you. There are presents piling up under the tree with your name on them.

Sara said...

I love aunt Diane. I wish I could come with you! - Also I love the background and the falling snow- COOL. Love ya

J & P Gibb said...

Carol, I followed a link from Diane to you. So good to see you. Love the blog. Life is good. And yes December 23 does come around every year but it looks like you must have gotten ready in time. Sister Gibb(Patty Amen)