
SIX WEEKS actually refers to how many weeks we are away from April Conference. I know...we've still got St. Patrick's Day, a family wedding, oh and I know of one or two babies that will need to be born before conference...BUT as much as those are all good things to celebrate...for me and my house...conference is a FAVULOUS weekend. It only happens twice a year but when it does, it just fills my soul with joy, hope, and reassurance. What's NOT to love about conference weekend?
So I decided I was going to do a few things to really prepare for conference this time around. I'm working on re-reading talks from the LAST general conference. And reviewing the margin comments I made in my notebook. I write down the thoughts that just pop into my head...they're like revelations from the Lord just for me. I used to think my reserved seating was the best place for that sort of thing...

...but ANYWHERE you can see or hear conference during that weekend is pretty much a done deal for direct and personal revelation, there's just such an abundance of it during those two days.
So...really...what are you doing to prepare for Conference?

Don't worry...I'll prepare an updated bingo card...but be prepared...finding us in the loft may take some spiritual intervention!
5 comments:
I look forward to Conference just as much as any holiday, I think. And better yet, it comes twice a year instead of once.
Can't wait for the BINGO cards.
p.s. my verification word was lard :(
I love conference and this year with Easter Eggs. My verification word was "eater". HAHAHAHAHAHA.
For some reason this post didn't show up on my blog roll until today. Loved it. It is so great to already start thinking and preparing. I'm just finishing rereading last conference and it was amazing. I can't wait!!
What better weekend could it fall on than Easter. It should be a great weekend!!
Post a Comment