Tuesday, April 20, 2010

In case you were wondering....

As much as I love reading everyone's blogs and making off-the-wall comments....

As much as I love doing things that make me want to post something on MY blog....

Well...

I'm going to have to go on hiatus for the next little while.

Don't think for a second that I'm NOT INTERESTED in your lives, or that I WANT to miss looking at all the pictures of your cute children...

it's just that I have a lot of stuff on my plate that needs all of my energy and focus...

and...

well...

don't take this wrong but...

all of you are a distraction!!

You know I'd much rather be catching up on YOUR lives, than living my own.

So what does that really say about my life right now? Hmmmm.....

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey, it happens. Only thing it tells me is that you actually have a LOT OF LIFE TO LIVE...too much to worry about the blogging world, as opposed to those of us who are 'chilleg'ing it at home. Personally, I think that's a positive thing. :)

Sara said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Diane said...

EFY booklets HMMMMMMMM.

Lindy Salmon said...

Oh Care-low . . . we hope you will be back because we do enjoy that you read AND comment on our blog!

Jeff, Megan, Benjamin, JR and Spencer said...

All you need to do is mention us to you boss and how important family is. Greg will remember us. ;)