This conference I've decided to transfer some advice I heard at Choir about leaving our cares and worries at the door before we come to rehearsals. I'm going to do that this weekend. I'll leave my cares and worries at the door Saturday morning. I'll just enjoy the spoken word, the music, and the spirit without worrying about anything else. And somehow I know those cares and worries will feel lighter and more manageable when I pick them up again Sunday afternoon.Have a wonderful conference weekend, and Easter morning. I know I will.
6 comments:
Yay! Thank you Carol!!!
Just what I have been waiting for. I even bought the candy.
FAVULOUS!
Well . . . you didn't get much "face" time, did you? Anya asked, "WHERE is Care-low?"
have to agree with Lindy. not much face time
sounded great though.
Carol, Thank You for Lila's gift. She enjoyed them that night. Thanks Again.
We looked so hard for you. I can honestly say, the choir has never sounded better. Just beautiful. Proud that you are a part of it. See you Friday. Love you.
Post a Comment