Oh my...that looks daring and beautiful! I can't wait to see the end results. Don't keep me waiting too long!
Looks like fun. Cant wait to see the final results!!!
The taping is professional.
Um...is this your home???!!!! Is this a re-do room or a new place altogether? I'm almost 'undanne' with suspense, can you tell? :)
wow. that ladder is PROFESSIONAL! I also use CAPS for EMPHASIS. LOL. BRB. SYL!
the CHOCOLATE BROWN! I'm so excited!!!
SHOW THE PICS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!
Take a break from painting and blogging. John told me AA has tickets from SLC to ATL for under 200, in case you are in the market.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh my...that looks daring and beautiful! I can't wait to see the end results. Don't keep me waiting too long!
Looks like fun. Cant wait to see the final results!!!
The taping is professional.
Um...is this your home???!!!! Is this a re-do room or a new place altogether? I'm almost 'undanne' with suspense, can you tell? :)
wow. that ladder is PROFESSIONAL! I also use CAPS for EMPHASIS. LOL. BRB. SYL!
the CHOCOLATE BROWN! I'm so excited!!!
SHOW THE PICS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!
Take a break from painting and blogging. John told me AA has tickets from SLC to ATL for under 200, in case you are in the market.
Post a Comment