Sunday, October 3, 2010

Two Great Things Happened This Weekend!!

FIRST:
General Conference of course....go here to listen to it! 
You'll need to click on "entire session"....
 cuz I KNOW you want to hear the beautiful music.

AND....what else happened this weekend?

Well, I got a package....with THESE in it!




 

5 pairs of prescription glasses = $102.51

I don't deliberately purchase items 
made in China....
but for $102.51....
well....
I couldn't resist!!

We'll see how well they keep me focused 
over the next few weeks!

PS—This IS NOT the blog post that I 
referred to a couple of weeks ago.
Stay tuned....

10 comments:

Diane said...

Love all the glasses. Zenni is super fun.

Sara said...

I love all of the pairs you got! what an awesome deal! and conference was great, you got lots of screen time.

Ryan + Jess said...

We loved seeing you in conference! And those glasses make me wish I wore glasses. So fun!

Jennifer Lee said...

LOVE the glasses! You look great, and obviously have great taste.

Aubrey said...

Sweet glasses!!

kjerstina said...

We saw you a million times during conference. If Bingo was just you, it would have been a cinch.

And love the glasses!

Robert & Amber Salmon said...

We love how you got the spot near the chorister, when he got screen time so did you. We always point out when we see you even if it happens 10 times a song.

P.S. I really do love the glasses.

Kathryn said...

Carol! Most of us would be boring people if it weren't for the people around us. I mean think about how many of us post about our kids!! (majority of us all the time) I don't think you are a boring person at all.

But if you need more excitement come to NC we can help you with that! or at least crazyness! ;)

Also you had the best seat in the house! During the congrational hymn you were right by the conductor's elbow in the little picture! I felt like I was with you this weekend!! Great job!
love ya

Lindy Salmon said...

I'm all about Chinese products when they look that hot!

Anonymous said...

Carol!! You look amazing!! (hey I emailed your gmail account!) Seriously you look really good!
cat~