Friday, January 14, 2011

Not a Leo?

I heard a report on the news this morning
that has rocked my world.

Because of the wobbling earth on its axis
zodiac signs have been realigned.

How does one live after being LEO—king of the forest.


To being CANCER—ocean bottom dwelling crustacean.

My life is ruined. 

7 comments:

Jennifer Lee said...

What? I haven't heard anything about this!

Calloways said...

I think I am the consummate Virgo, but today I found out that I am a LEO! WHAT!! My whole belief system has been shaken :)

Jeanell said...

I too am now a Leo and Richard... a Scorpio. We have to do some serious soul searching now... We don't know if we are even compatible anymore.

Brian Lee said...

Cancers aren't bad. I'm one. Sorry, gotta go check my horoscope.

Lindy Salmon said...

No wonder my horoscope has been totally off the last little while What am I going to do with my Gemini tattoo now that I'm a Taurus?

Sara said...

I am going to check mine after I post this. But I laughed out loud at the last line... "MY LIFE IS RUINED." hhhhhhhhhhahah loveya

Rachel said...

I don't keep up at all on these types of things...does this mean I need to change my 'cepflat' completely around?