Saturday, February 5, 2011

For Grandma and Grandpa Salmon

Grandma and Grandpa make this their "point of contact" for all the family blogs.

Soooooo.....if you have a blog....and it's not listed on my sidebar.....PLEASE leave me a comment with your blog address so I can add it to the list.

Grandma and Grandpa would LOVE to read all about your goings on.....and see pictures of you and your families (if you have a family....) on their new laptop!

Thanks a bunch!!

PS—Did I mention that I'd love to read your blogs as well?!

4 comments:

Robert & Amber Salmon said...

I love looking at the salmon family blogs. It is such a good way to keep up to date. My grandparents keep up to date with us that way as well.

Sara said...

Now I will have to be more restrictive on the content that is posted hehehheeheheheh.

mj said...

Carol,

I was laughing my head off when you said you "found yourself in a pastry shop...literally." I really hope you do get to visit. If you do you know you can always sleep on our floor!

Emily said...

So, grandma and grandpa want to read my blog, too, right? :)
But I didn't see my blog listed so I cried a little inside.
gr8ricefamily@yahoo.com