Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bring on Conference...AND the candy!!

Here it is....for the Salmons, the Jefferies, and anyone else who
enjoys eating candy during conference!


Pictures of your favorite choir members may not be
an EXACT replica of the April look....
but we're pretty sure you will be able to find us!!

7 comments:

Lindy Salmon said...

Thanks! We love looking for our famous Aunt Carol.

Rachel said...

We love these. Thanks for always have the 'baklin' to do them every 6 months!!!

Aubrey said...

YES! I look forward to this every year.

Diane said...

Always love the conference bingo pics. Thanks Carol.

Natalie said...

Hooray! Thanks Carol!

Emily said...

Oh now you seriously rock. Who knew we were Bingo sisters at heart? You da best! I'll be watching for ya, I got my nerf gun ready to shoot when I see you. jk. I only try to be like Jesus, especially at conference.

Jess said...

Thanks for the bingo! My kids loved it...especially when the choir sang because that meant lots of candy :)