Disclaimer: "Rich" is relative. For me....well....read on.
Acually.....
LAST FRIDAY was my FIRST guinea pig experience.
The thing is....LAST FRIDAY I didn't really know
what they were going to do.
LAST FRIDAY I had to sit in the BodPod
so they could read my body composition.
LAST FRIDAY I found out I have 29.827 pounds of fat.
LAST FRIDAY I didn't know they were going to
soak a cap with little electrodes in a mixture of
water/baby shampoo/electrolytes
("like gatorade without the food coloring").
LAST FRIDAY when they put it on my head
and turned on the computer I didn't
know they were going to use eye droppers
to add more water so the little red electrodes
would turn green...and become "live".
LAST FRIDAY I just came to the
research lab dressed for work.
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
TODAY I had to walk "briskly" for 45 minutes on a treadmill
AND THEN I had to walk up the stairs by the RB to the SWKT.
UGH!
TODAY I KNEW what they were going to do.
TODAY I helped the lab tech put on the head sock.
TODAY after it was over, the lab tech said...
"you are in my top 3" of perfect readings!"
Apparently if you sit really still and don't blink
your chances are HIGH you'll be in the top three!!
And yes.....
TODAY....I PLANNED to go home BEFORE work.
But the best thing about TODAY.....
I earned $50!
I guess it's not so bad being a guinea pig after all!!



3 comments:
Bahhhhaaahaaaa. I love the headshots. $50 Yay!
What in the world are they researching? I would do it for 50 bucks!
What the? I need an update. Why? Who? and the big WHAT?! are they doing to you?
Post a Comment