So it's been way too long since I posted! I mean really....the conference bingo card?!
Anyway, there have been a few things about which I've wanted to post since the bingo card....and to help me not forget....and as a bit of a teaser, I'm just going to list them now in random order....
A first trip to Disneyland (which also crosses off a bucket list item)
Women's Conference Etiquette "finale" (funny....as in "ha ha"...said Pres. Samuelson)
An empty seat in the loft
A presidential project with an amazing producer/director
A trip to Canada
A wedding (not mine)
My deck
An ongoing project
Oh, and one more thing.....
The choir-that-must-not-be-named is in the thick of our even-yeared recording session this week. It's going to be a wonderful finished product....and if I were you I'd put on your calendar a new release scheduled for early in 2013....because you won't want to miss the boat on this one!! With all the work involved, the week has also been filled with a lot of nostalgic moments....I'll post a little more about this later....
Soooooo I'll try and collect at least a few pics for future posts, but just know that I am still alive....and having at least a few memorable experiences worthy of posting on my blog!!
End of Summer
1 month ago
3 comments:
Now I am on the edge of my seat! Carol I can't wait for pictures and blurbs!!! glad to hear that you are doing well and having fun! Hugs
The-choir-that-must-not-be-named.... very sly. PLEASE WRITE these stories that have now piqued my interest!
Fish.
It is snowing on your blog. It's June Fish. June. What are you doing? Crazy jobs for people on the first floor? You should be devoting your time to your blog. Tell those people to get lost. Wait... except those in 161... :)
Love,
Fur.
Post a Comment