Thursday, August 23, 2012

Out of my Comfort Zone

I'm not sure about you, but I believe one of the 
qualities of a singer in a LARGE choir 
is a well-blending voice. 
I also believe that most singers in a LARGE choir are happy
to stay out of the really small ensemble spotlight.

Well....tonight this well-blending voice is going to have to step
way out of her comfort zone to help celebrate a birthday. 
WAY OUT!! 

So what's the best thing to do when you're way out there?
You make it funny....

6 comments:

Rachel said...

'How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand' seems to pop into my mind. Am I close? :)

Aubrey said...

Haha! You have a beautiful voice. I'm proud of you!

byufish said...

Rachel....nailed it! How do you solve a problem like our Murphy....rewritten by that lyricist we all know and love....CJ!

Aubrey....I had to keep my beautiful voice hidden so I could REALLY make it through it. WHEN I AM I GOING TO SEE YOU AND RUSS?!?! Miss the fun stories....

Jess said...

Oh you are the best...LOVE IT!

Linda J said...

Did you keep the nun outfit from when the stake did it years ago? Is it on youtube yet? I bet it was great! Miss you can't wait to see you in October.

Anonymous said...

Take from a former Catholic, you and your LDS sisters look very convincing as nuns. :-) But nuns come from convents not "nunneries." (That's where women of ill repute come from.) Of course some "mother superiors" I've known would fall into an "ill temperament" category. <8-} How is The Choir? I'd love to come to the Tabernacle and hear y'all again. Miss you a lot!