You know those times when EVERYTHING
in your life seems out of control?
OR you feel like the world around you is
planning a revolution and the whole
of humanity is heading your way?
WELL....I walked by a mirror today
and saw my reflection....
I think I've got to ADJUST my attitude.
Just sayin'....
OR you feel like the world around you is
planning a revolution and the whole
of humanity is heading your way?
WELL....I walked by a mirror today
and saw my reflection....
I think I've got to ADJUST my attitude.
Just sayin'....
1 comment:
Sister of mine you need to read Chattering Crows blog for today (I think it was today,I actually didn't read the date) anyways she posted something from an article she read about making your life happier. READ IT, it was really good, it made me feel better just reading it. Hey how are you by the way - besides preparing for a revolution?? :)
Post a Comment