Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Oh What a Beautiful Morning....NOT!!

It's 10:45 am and this has been my day so far:
  • I'm trying to sync my inner clock to see if that will help my sleeping issues. Soooo.....I'm waking up at the same time EVERY day of the week....between 5–5:30 am. It worked REALLY well Sunday and Monday, but this morning for some reason I rolled out of bed at 8:30!
  • So I'm blow drying my hair and thinking of what I'll wear today....don't realize I've switched the side my part is on until my hair is too dry to change it back. Ugh!!
  • My supply of brand new pantyhose has been totally depleted....pulled a pair out with a run. Can we just say the lovely "fragrance" of fingernail polish lingers when it's not on your nails?
  • I find my keys while I'm looking for something else and put them on the counter so I'll know where they are. When I'm ready to go I can't find them....10 minutes of searching and they show up on my bed....under a shirt I decided NOT to wear!
  • I get to work 2 hours late.
  • And just five minutes ago my coworker tells me he's got his panini maker in the car (FYI grilled cheese sandwiches on jalepeno cheese bread is the BEST) because it's the first day of getting back to the office TACO SOUP TUESDAYS parties. Crock pot, ingredients, jalepeno cheese bread, EVERYTHING is at home, nicely tucked away in cupboards and fridge drawers. No lunch for us....
I think I needed to stay in bed this morning....just sayin'....

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Booo. I would run right back to bed. Runs in brand new tights are so awful, and no Taco Soup Tuesday is sad news.
Hope tomorrow is better!

Emily said...

I can relate alllllll too well.
Now the silver lining of your post goes to the jalepeno cheese bread grilled cheese sandwiches. That's some seriously diet-breaking-worthy sounding food!!

Good thing for better days.

Jess said...

I hate mornings like that...just one thing after another. Hopefully you have had better days since!!!