Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Funny Thing Happened On My Way Through PG

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Utah towns, PG stands for Pleasant Grove, a town between Orem and American Fork. And what is the funny thing? Well, it actually happened a few months ago but really July was the month that things REALLY happened. And I know you're wondering what happened so I'll just let it out. I saw this place and sort of walked in and looked around and several weeks later signed a contract on a townhome. Yes, it's true. I'm going to be emerging from the basement dwelling and living in a place that has lots of BIG windows to let in the sunlight.

Alison Lee was the first to see it in the family. I had to go sign some papers while she was visiting me and so we took some pictures. Alison, of course, is the lovely model in the model home. So here's a couple of pictures of the home. Mine will be, of course, without furniture as the one interior shot is of the model home!!

My building—and my garage (on the left)


The living/dining room/kitchen...and Alison lounging!


I'd say come for a visit, but I'm not sure when I'll be there. A "soft" date for closing is the end of September. Mom and Dad have first dibs on the extra bedroom of course, and I think with that in mind, I'm booked for all Conferences and big Choir events for the next several years.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

What a beautiful place! Congratulations!

Jennifer Lee said...

So, so, so exciting! The big question is, it is booked during the ballroom dance camps next summer?

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

Exciting!!! I can't wait to see it.

cat said...

Congrats on the new house! How exciting!

Jenn -- said...

Welcome to the mortgage club Fish!

cat said...

Carol where are you, it has been too long since you bloged!