Monday, March 10, 2008

Ah....Sunsets!

I'm sitting in my office watching the colors of a Utah sunset splash the Wasatch mountains that sit right outside my window. I marvel at the blue and purple hues of the sky and the red-brown colors that paint the mountains. I've seen spectacular sunsets in Canada (no question about that), and Hawaii, and even California, and what makes me so happy to be living on this earth is that it doesn't matter WHERE I am, the sunsets can make even a dull and hectic day worth living through. I wish I had my camera, but it wouldn't do it justice.

Actually, I blame the sunset for keeping me at work and not the work itself. I can't see the sunset like this from my home...why would I want to leave until it has completely played itself out?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

you described the sunset so well I could see it in my mind BEAUTIFUL wish I was there the open sky in Georgia is hemmed in a little by all the trees