Does this picture REALLY need an explanation? I like this sweater...don't know why Alison is smiling...maybe we should ask her?!Usually I read through the family blogs on Monday evenings for my activity, but for some reason I was working on actual work while I sat at my desk. So tonight I got caught up. Let me say that it's soooo good to have John's "updated blog status". I just go there and work my way down. I noticed mine was near the bottom and since I HATE being on the "People Who Have Not Blogged Recently" list, I am posting this evening.
We've got a big Choir concert this weekend. We're performing Robert Cundick's The Redeemer, which is of a more spiritual nature and the composer requests that there be no applause. My "we're not THAT old" parents will be in attendance on Friday evening. It'll be great to have them there along with some of the other family. It's great to have people in the audience that I know...it's kind of like playing basketball and having people cheering you on, but without the whistles, the three-pointers, and the loud crowds!
So, happy early Easter! I'll have pictures to blog in the next little while as Mom and Dad will be staying with me and I'm hoping for lots of adventures worthy of photographs!
1 comment:
green is your color Carol. Glad for the new blog.
Post a Comment