Friday, May 9, 2008

GRADUATIONS!!

Can we just say CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATES!! Grandma and Grandpa came down for Conference in April and, after a quick trip home (with Alison Lee) for some scheduled doctor/dentist appointments, they were back down for FIVE graduations! Yup, I'm proud of all my nieces and nephews who graduated (that includes the in-laws). It's a big deal and I'm glad I was able bring along the grandparents for that event.

And I had a milestone in my life as well this week. I downloaded a couple of songs from iTunes this week. MY FIRST TIME! I know...seems sort of weird that I hadn't really gotten into that beforehand but I'm sort of glad. It could be a dangerous step financially. I actually downloaded Neil Diamond and ABBA songs. Neil Diamond for a DVD project and ABBA for a birthday celebration (with the lyrics changed to suit the event). It was fun...I better head up to Costco for the iTunes cards so I can get more for my 99 cents!

I'll post some pictures about the trip and graduations soon. But this was to, once again, get off John's list.

2 comments:

Jenn -- said...

I'm so proud of you. You are a true itunes user.

Gary said...

Yes, you will have to put ABQ on the faretracker. We welcome visits anytime. Especially if its Carol.