Monday, June 2, 2008

Holes in the Wall

No, not the fabulous breakfast I first ate in the Karen Salmon kitchen, but the kind you need a nail and a hammer for...

I applaud Steph and her ability to just go right to it and hang up a bunch of artwork. I, unfortunately, cannot bring myself to putting a hole in any wall in my home...and I've now lived there for EIGHT MONTHS! I'm seriously considering signing myself up for group therapy. Diane said she'd come down and help me through this so when that happens in mid-June, I'll be sure to blog before and after pictures of my walls. I never thought of myself as a perfectionist, but really, I don't know what I'd do if there was a misplaced hole in one of my walls! And no, white toothpaste just wouldn't make it better...

If you're feeling like there's nothing to do on Sunday, June 8th, tune into KBYU and catch the Priesthood Commemoration Fireside. I'll be there...row 6, on the edge by the organ pipes. A few of my friends were asked to sing with members of various multi-cultural choirs from the Salt Lake area. A very cool arrangement of a hymn will be sung...just a heads up.

And speaking of friends, we got together every night last week, as well as all day Saturday to lay down a few tracks for a future release. I really enjoyed these sessions and think the CD (scheduled for release the spring of 2009) will be one of the best thus far!

I'll try and blog more often. June is a relatively quiet month for me...so hopefully I can do some fun things worthy of a blog!

1 comment:

Jenn -- said...

A quiet month if some people would stay out of your office... like the girl in the blue shirt!