Sunday, October 12, 2008

Christmas!

So I picked up a DVD today from that choir-that-must-not-be-named (on my blog)....and just finished watching it! Why so early? Well...I figured that since I drove through a small snow storm earlier in the day, it felt sort of like the Christmas season. Anyway, let's just say that it brought back all the same feelings I had last December. I had one of those moments...the kind that make you think "wow...I'm so blessed to be where I am right now..."

So I encourage all of you to save your pennies and get the newest, greatest Christmas DVD from the choir-that-must-not-be-named! But don't get it too early....Christmas is soooo far away I have no idea what I'm going to do for the next two months!

2 comments:

Alison Margot Lee said...

I loved them!!!

kjerstina said...

So we looked long and hard for you at Conference, and then we realized you got a haircut! It looks great! We didn't think you were you. Maybe it's not even new, but for us folk on the other side of the world (ok, the country), it is new to us. But still a great look.

You sing for Voldemort?