Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Favorite Decorator

I have a personal decorator. Her reputation precedes her....and I'd be willing to pay her anything she wants because of what she does. She's been doing this for a lot of years, and I have to admit that I was lucky to get on her list this year.
She's busy....decorates homes all over northern Utah. So when she had an opening the Monday after Thanksgiving I got my new tree up, fluffed it, and waited for her to walk through my door and into my colorless, very bland townhome.

BEFORE





I didn't read the fine print....to get a townhome looking FAVULOUS for Christmas it takes more than three or four hours! I wasn't prepared....I would have had something wonderful for CarolJ and Collin (her son) to eat, drink, and basically keep their strength up. As it was, I offered nothing. But she gave me soooo much!
Arriving mid-afternoon, she worked the WHOLE EVENING....leaving just before midnight. I don't know what I did to be blessed with such a wonderfully talented decorator and friend, but I know that because of her it feels like Christmas here—with OR WITHOUT any presents under the tree! THANK YOU CAROLJ and COLLIN!

AFTER CAROLJ AND COLLIN WERE HERE












7 comments:

Alison Margot Lee said...

Fabulous, love it.

Stacey Salmon said...

Very Christmasy!!!! Love it!
SS

Stephanie Salmon said...

Looks great Carol! Can't believe we STILL haven't been invited to see your place (wink wink)... :)

Rachel said...

I keep telling her she needs to start a little seasonal business...I would totally be her assistant, if needed. Like she has time to run another business, right? :)

Ryan + Jess said...

It looks sensational! Way to spread the Christmas cheer!!

Madeline Elizabeth said...

I think your house looks great i really like it

Maddie

Carol J said...

OH..... SHTOP IT !!!!!

The pleasure was all ours!