Monday, January 5, 2009

What's Next?

So I'm having a hard time thinking about taking down the decorations....and wondered how long is TOO LONG for the Christmas tree and garland to stay up? Because if I have an artificial tree, it could actually stay up until next year right? And there is this little problem with a couple of extra holes in the wall around the front window. Not a problem, the plan is dark red/burgundy curtains, gold sheers, and dark brown/black rods for the main window anyway....and someone did tell me that there is some putty that you can plug holes with...

The big problem however, is what do I put in place of the tree? I'm not about to move the armoire back because firstly, it looks better in the corner, and secondly, it's WAY TOO HEAVY! But there will be a huge bare spot on that side of the room that might look a little weird.

Soooooo if you have ideas, feel free to share. If you've been following, you know I always need help! And please avoid suggesting living things—I tend to kill living things. Sad...but true.

7 comments:

jefferies family said...

I say leave up the tree...who cares right?!?! By the way, is that a hula hoop behind your couch??? So...is that what you do to spend your time?? Hmmm...very Interesting!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Nice blog background....looks a little like mine. :)

Jeanell said...

I still have my christmas up. Do I care? No. I'm to busy with the baby right now, maybe by the end of the week. Maybe. Funny Sandy would notice the Hula Hoop. Because now that I know it's there I can't stop wondering if you Hula on top of that leopard foot rest while listening to disco music.

BYU Fish said...

I'm posting on my own blog...how weird...but to avoid any further comments about the hula hoop...what else do you do when the ads come on? I guess you can't see the disco ball either...but it's retractable so I guess you wouldn't!

Jeanell said...

I'm waiting to see what you did with the place. Still have Christmas up here :)
Happy Hula-ing

Jenn -- said...

Raspberry thinks you should put up some pictures of her with Sully and Mike.

I'm thinking that zebra pattern is quite cool.

Rachel said...

I'd put a big picture up of ME! ('Cause I know you love me so much, especially for posting your air dry comment)...but, really, I'm sorry. I didn't think it was weird at all, just helpful, but you shouldn't have to worry about anyone (else) reading it now. Hope you can forgive me and I will use better discretion in the future...kind of just habit for me right now - unless it's REALLY inappropriate. ;) P.S. I suggest RodWorks or TaiPan for that space - you can't lose with them.