For those who don't know...each conference I put up a Conference Bingo card...helps young and old focus a little better...and up the conference candy intake! So...have fun this weekend! And remember...it's far far better to use the restroom during a TALK than during a SONG!
7 comments:
VERY cool! We're totally using it!
Hurray! Hurray! I am SO excited to have an updated board to use this weekend! You rock!
That is AWESOME! I am so excited to play bingo with my girls tomorrow! Thanks Carol!
No box for Elder Wirthlin this year? Oooh. I am sad... :(
I know...it IS sad that Elder Wirthlin won't be there with us...I'll miss his stories and his humor and his wise counsel...
You looked very "sultrin" up there today...the camera loved you, baby! Sorry, I would have loved using your BINGO game...like I told Rose, Ethan doesn't understand the concept of just leaving the candy there until the appropriate time. Why in the world would you do that when it's right there in front of you, all ready for scarfing down?
Fabulous! You are famous in this household. My kids were yelling for carol anytime they saw the chior! I have to tell you, we did miss the scotch tape pig noses...maybe next time!
Post a Comment