The Shepherds Meal



Christmas in Logan








Meeting and BONDING with Baby Samuel!

The Granddots Party and a Weekend with Alison



A really SHORT visit from Jen and OLIVER!!








Meeting and BONDING with Baby Samuel!

The Granddots Party and a Weekend with Alison



A really SHORT visit from Jen and OLIVER!!

I did say I would post a picture after I got the place decorated. Well, I finished it on Boxing Day...better late than never I say. So here's the tree...WITHOUT the lights turned on...it doesn't look great...CarolJ said that pictures don't do Christmas trees justice...and she's right. BUT...at least you know I did SOMETHING MORE to it this year!
8 comments:
Hurray! She blogged. A moment of silence for the miracle.
p.s. I like your pj's.
Looks like you have been having a fun time. Your house looks so cute and festive!!
Great post...even if it's late. So, I see each 'queen' got a title at your girls' weekend...do tell! Updates, please. :)
I love all the pictures. Christmas in Logan looked magical! All your decorations look great. THE SHEPHERDS MEAL WAS SOO GOOD. We need to do a Passover one in April. Love yaaa
You have a beautiful family!!! Seriously, there is not an ug in the bunch. Good genes!!
The girls had a riot with you, as usually!!
Lots of fun Carol. Best picture is the blue hat.
I love all these pictures! The granddots party looks like a blast. And your Christmas tree looks straight out of Whoville. I love it!
I LOVED being a part of your busy holiday fun. It is always good to hang out with you.
Post a Comment