Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's All About . . .

...Being together!


For all you inquiring minds...but mostly for Auntie Rachel (because she asked...) here's the "down low" on the GrandDots Weekend.

And let me say at the outset...the ONE THING I'm famous for is ALWAYS having my camera...this trip...BIG THANKS go to Maddie, Emily, and BreeAnne for bringing theirs...because neither myself nor Grammie came away from our homes without ours! So...I give you a teaser of sorts...

Spiders...in the car...while Grammie was driving!



Swimming.




AND EATING!!





Primping...






Posing...



Can't forget the Pajama Pageant!




And goofing around.



The girls played Camera Shy.




And hide and seek...in the dark....with Grammie!



And this year's hottest game.




It was a late night...a VERY late night. The girls played some games...ended up giving atomic wedgies. Licking the carpet and leaves and dusty pots. Sorry...no pictures for that.

AND THEN we slept for a few hours BEFORE...

Breakfast.



And baking.




Tasting.



And saying goodbye.




Thank you Grammie/CarolJ! You're the BEST!!

9 comments:

Diane said...

All cute cute pictures. Great post.

jefferies family said...

Great Post! Our girls are so blessed to have such a great grandma and Auntie Carol. I wish there was some way to copy and paste your post to my blog. So I can kept it in my archives...

Natalie said...

Thanks for posting this. It is nice to see what kind of trouble you guys were up to so I can decide if it is a good idea to let my daughter go places with you and Grammie. Likely not a good idea but she loves you guys and had sooooooooooo much fun.
Thank You!
By the way where in the world did you get the cute watch faces with the bling?

Rachel said...

Perfectly updated...thank you. I can fully see that everyone was sleep-deprived! :)

Linda Salmon said...

Looks like you had a very fun time with those girls. If some of them are at you home it looks very nice. We will have to come and see it.

Rachel said...

Just a comment on your last comment...actually, my good friend, Amy took all those pictures of Ethan. :)

Alison Margot Lee said...

I think I have looked at this at least 10 times.

Kathryn said...

Wait so whats the HOTTEST GAME?? I am on the edge of my seat here!

BYU Fish said...

The HOTTEST GAME...it's called the money game. I think I have your email address so I'll send you a "play-by-play". It really was a TON of FUN!!!