Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Singing Bird and A Happy Hippy



A couple of weeks ago I went to Grantsville to see Bree play a FAVULOUS singing and dancing bird in Suessical the Musical. It was super fun and Bree and her friends did a great job!! I was surprised that Emily and Tanner and Collin came to see it AGAIN...but it was fun sitting by them!









Then this past weekend I went to Logan to see Flower Power. Alison was a super cute hippy girl who sang the socks (and boots) off of everyone on stage!! She's great. I'm happy she invited me so I could see her in all her glory!







(Audrey's funny gang sign...)

And I just have to say....what a fun way to spend my time! I couldn't think of anything better than sitting in the audience watching these "granddots" share their talents...and enjoying every minute of it!!

Soooo...who's next? Do I hear the sound of a bat connecting with a softball?

2 comments:

jefferies family said...

Yes, yes you do hear that sound... we will let you know when the games are.

Rachel said...

Fun times. It wasn't as 'cool' to be in the plays and such when I was that age...SO GLAD it's not that way anymore. I would have been a regular 'conni,' I think, if it would have been different.