Monday, March 29, 2010

Stuff Lately

It seems that my life is consumed by:

Work
I'm involved in a project that is absolutely consuming my time. But the benefits and rewards for those who will participate, will far outweigh the long hours I spend sitting in front of a computer...I think.

Choir
This isn't a bad thing. I love it. I love the drive. I love my friends in the loft. I love that I am taught every time I'm there by something or someone...and yet I have a hard time retaining those little gems of knowledge that would make me a better person.

Cleaning my House
Okay...it's more like "organizing". But I just can't seem to focus on one room!! I start in a room, and then when I take something to put it away I forget about the FIRST project and start going through things in that room. Sheepi!! I'm just glad I only have two bedrooms.

Eating
I don't know where this has come from but I seem to be eating all the wrong things at all the wrong times. What is happening? And how do I get back to my old lifestyle of eating healthier and exercising?

Gmail
I've decided to start deleting emails. It's just so easy to ignore that aspect. Every once in awhile I HAVE needed to find an old email AND I'm only using 26% of my allotted space on the gmail server...so why worry about deleting emails? I'll tell you why...sometimes I find myself going through old emails and laughing at some of the things my friends and I have talked about...and then an hour later I realize it's...AN HOUR LATER!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I can relate completely to the organizing 'conter' - I can never begin one project without getting sidetracked on another one. Do you think we have ADHD!???

Sara said...

my favorite thing is the eating part... mmm oh and i need to get the chicken and rice recipe. it was DIVINE.