Friday, March 27, 2009

A HIDDEN CLOSET



So I know I've been living here for oh....18 months this week actually....and I SHOULD know all the nooks and crannies in the place....BUT how could I FORGET a WHOLE closet? Especially one that has soooo much empty space?



Yup....it's true. There's a "water closet" off my deck (which I don't frequent nearly enough obviously). It doesn't have a toilet....so technically it isn't a true "water closet". BUT it does have my hot water tank nestled on it's own little pedestal....AND a very high ceiling....AND room for......




BINS....LOTS of bins....TWELVE right now...and the three on the bottom are almost double in size to the others. And what's in ALL those bins? Well....ALL my Christmas stuff!! And it's now in ONE place...a closet....with a door no less....just OFF the living room....out of sight and out of the way!!




I just hope I REMEMBER I have Christmas stuff and DON'T go on a shopping spree come November!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

"Resestio!" That'a a lot of bins...and all for Christmas, eh? Wow. I really really am jealous.

Carol J said...

Oh my gosh... I am the first to comment... red letter day for me. Can I just tell you how much I love closets??? You can just never have to many closets... for STUFF! And....to find one you didn't even know was there.... like gold! I'll remind you that you have Christmas stuff come November!... cuz.... well since you're such the "expro" on decorating now... we wouldn't want to get carried away or anything like that!

Jeanell said...

I must say.... That is exciting. When i lived in Ogden I had to rent a storage shed for my Christmas Tots, now I have a wonderful crawl space to store that all in. You really to invite the "hedubetr" over to check this out.

Sara said...

That is SWEET!!! I wish I just somehow ran into a closet at our place or something.

jefferies family said...

Are you serious!! You never knew that was there? What the 'salarr'... I wish I could find an extra closet, an extra bedroom, an extra pantry, and an extra computer room...just to name a few. What did you, close your eyes and wish real hard and then it appeared?? I am going to try that tonight!!

Sue Ann Salmon said...

We'd love for you to come visit anytime! We'll be in Utah in 3 more weeks but don't let that stop you from making plans for Chicago!

Lindy Salmon said...

Oh man! Well, we've only been in our place for 6 months, so I am hoping we'll find our hidden closet so we can store all our baby junk :) That would be heaven. So, when are you going to come to ATLANTA?

Jenn -- said...

I think I should let you get more sleep in the morning and not call as early. Clearly someone who doesn't know she has a closet for 18 months needs more sleep.

Sleep Fish Sleep.

p.s.the word is myerish