Friday, March 6, 2009

The Mayan and Some Crazy Canucks



A couple of weeks ago my niece Amanda, and her husband Reg, and all but TWO of his family came down to attend the Draper Temple open house....yes...ALL THE WAY FROM CANADA!! So wasn't I the lucky one when I got a text from Amanda inviting me to go to dinner with them at The Mayan...I'd never been. Weird I know...apparently EVERYBODY who lives in Utah has gone at least once...maybe not for the food BUT for the diving show. I was just happy to hang out with my niece AND my "old friends" Alison and Richard Young and their kids. And as you can tell by a few of these pictures...I'm not the ONLY crazy one around!

AND...sadly...I have to apologize to poor Ariana! I looked through my pictures and didn't find ONE of you! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?! Have Amanda send me a picture and I'll "put you in" to one of our pictures!







6 comments:

Jena said...

My Friday night has become a little less boring. Thank you for being so funny and clever and letting me read about it! Love the last picture of you. I wish I could look that good. Love the Bucket list. Eat the whole box of mac and cheese very last, or else you might not finish your bucket list.

Madeline Elizabeth said...

Nice face you got there carol it looks like a cartoon characters face i havnt seen somthing like that in a while!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

love: Maddie and the crazest kid in the world ( as she says ) Emily!

Sara said...

WHAT I didnt know she came down! I would have loved to have seen them! Hopefully we can get together soon. love ya

Jeanell said...

oh the divers... (sigh)
I could stare at their "saires" all day!

Rachel said...

Looks like you had one crazy "dulatin." Yes, it's about time you went to the Mayan. It's a great place to go with a bunch of crazies like yourself. :) I haven't been in a while...really need to take Ethan there. He's love the talking birds and such. Practice up for Saturday - looking forward to it! :)

Ryan + Jess said...

Lucky you! The mayan is fun - not the greatest food, but fun.

Those crazy Canucks...