A friend of mine had a little baby Mac a few weeks ago and seeing how I have a day off and had planned on working all morning to "spring clean" around the house....I decided to "spring clean" my camera as well!
I found that I had taken a few pictures of the happy moment...
PULLING OUT THE "BRIEFCASE"

FINDING OUT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

PROUD MAC MOM

How happy am I that I have a friend who is a Mac owner? VERY HAPPY!! And I'm sorry Rachel...I really debated whether to bring it up AGAIN...

4 comments:
It's so cute and so slim!! - as is your friend. I'd be a proud Mac owner too if someone would just buy me one... hint hint...
I think that I need to pursue that camera before you download for public exhibition! Did I spell that right... cuz you know how I spell....waiting for the next lesson! Gotta love that little Mac... however, my PC has been a pal for many many years. I guess it's like children... they are all different yet special and each has earned their own unique place in your heart. So... yes... my mac and my pc... they are both family now.... and actually they get along really well. The three of us have toasted a "nognou" together.
Oh..that makes me so jealous. I want mine and I want it NOW! Ugh...I just want it...I only have like 100 hundred dollars...CRAP.Maybe you could lend me money..eh eh..wink* Wink* hahah JUST KIDDING
I have to say...the best part of this post is the "40 X 40" in the background. It's so "catte." :)
Post a Comment