So for those of you who have asked about it, and for those who haven't, here's the updated conference bingo card for this weekend's general conference.
Every Conference, I see your Bingo Cards and I wait with wild anticipation for the time when Anya might understand how to use it. I think we are going to give it go this Conference! If she doesn't quite get it, we'll just eat a lot of M&M's (or Smarties).
5 comments:
Yipee! I'm so glad to have the update! You are SO thoughtful.
Oh goodie. You are the best... we are our very own unique bingo card. I'll be printing it off.
Thanks again
Every Conference, I see your Bingo Cards and I wait with wild anticipation for the time when Anya might understand how to use it. I think we are going to give it go this Conference! If she doesn't quite get it, we'll just eat a lot of M&M's (or Smarties).
I know what you mean Lindy. I remember doing them when I was younger and now I can do them (or attempt to do them) with Tyler.
Thanks Carol for sharing this will all of us! Love ya Good Luck this weekend we will be rooting for ya! :)
Once again, thanks for the entertainment. My kids found you a couple of times. We are totally famous because we were in your home ward.
Post a Comment