Thursday, September 10, 2009

Juvees...

Well, maybe not REAL juvenile delinquents...BUT...there was some late night skulking going on a few weeks ago.

I'll give you NO EXPLANATION....except that it all started at the pool...then went to the condo that didn't have any little babies sleeping...and ended with a security guard from the Homestead coming up to the condos...funny...we don't have a photo of HIM!

So...YOU fill in the rest of the story!

















Well, maybe I'll just say one thing...if you ask SOME of these delinquents, they'll swear there's a haunted house in Midway...

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Who took the late late night photos if you all were in them?

I love my word verification on this one "comulst". I could use this many ways but I won't. I'll just let your mind wander!

jefferies family said...

I think you are the wildest of them all!! It is very noticeable in the clock picture. They all look half dead, and you are still ready to PARTA!! You are so fun Carol! Love ya!!

Diane said...

Why are there no pool shots of you Carol? HAHA. Looked like a grand time.